Apply for a Car Loan
Fire Brigades Employees' Credit Union offers two ways to apply for a car loan.
Download and print out an application form and product disclosure statement. Once you have downloaded and completed this form you can mail or fax it to us.
Application forms are available through the branch. You can choose to take the form away and fill it out at your convenience or make an appointment with one of our loan consultants who will take the time to discuss your loan needs.
What do I need to apply?
Please review our list of frequently asked application questions.
You will be asked to complete a simple form asking you to provide information on things such as:
- the purpose of the loan;
- your personal details;
- your employment and income; and
- your financial circumstances.
Before proceeding, you may have some questions...
- What are the current comparison rates for Car Loans?
- Can I apply for a loan?
- What do I need for my application?
- What happens to my application once it is submitted?
"Because you get to speak to someone when you ring...because it is so personal...because you all seem to care...I think you are fantastic"
- a member quote from our member survey